Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas has to be my favourite time of year - I'm really looking forward to a few days rest and spending time with family. Few last minute things to do before I'm ready though! Adam and I picked up some prints of his photos this morning from Replica Imaging which I've mounted and framed as presents, and this afternoon I've been baking and prezzie wrapping with some festive films on in the background.

My website is still under construction but I'll be working on it over the next few weeks and aiming for it to be online in the new year along with the first few items for sale in my etsy shop. Am so excited to get it all up and running!

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas - thanks for your support and interest in my work x

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Jenny! I love your "reindeer." At least, that's what it looks like to me. It's full of light for a promising new year.

    Congratulations on pursuing and Etsy Shop. I'm working on that too, but it's slow going--reading all the stuff and figuring out how exactly I want it to look.

    Wishing you all the best. Happy Holidays!
    laf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too Lissa! It's a cyanotype using a reindeer shaped pastry cutter.

    It's definitely a lengthy process to get online but worth spending time on to get everything looking right. I'll keep an eye out for items in your shop.

    Have fun over Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete