Saturday 14 January 2012

Inspiration from Mrs Eliot Books

Another delivery! This time from Mrs Eliot Books - I bought a pack of 6 postcards. I've been following her blog for a while now and when I saw the post announcing these postcards for sale in the shop I had to buy them. I adore these geometric patterns with overlapping colours and they came in a lovely package tied with string. Not sure what to do with them yet - I'm sure I'll think of something - in the meantime I'll just keep looking at them for inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. oh jenny, thank you so much! was just having a browse and saw this. a lovely post and the images are lovely, love how bleached out they are, makes the colours really pop. great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francensca! How lovely that you found me! Thanks so much for commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete