Saturday 5 November 2011

Inspiration from Polka and Bloom

I came across Carina of Polka and Bloom when I was looking for embroidery patterns online about a year or so ago. For me her patterns really stood out, her colour combinations are so inspirational and I love the creative use of stitches and intricate designs which are inspired by folk art and the design of her native Denmark. I have bought and made several patterns and have enjoyed sewing every single one.


Carina also runs online classes - I have done two of them, Christmas Stitches and Colour,  both were really well put together with a lot of time and effort. She is very helpful and generous with her knowledge with clear instructions and lots and lots of pictures which is important for visual people like me!


I love to follow what she's up to through her Craftblog – she is a wonderful blogger with interesting and clear to read posts featuring giveaways, work in progress and interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment