Wednesday 9 November 2011

On my Coffee Table: Patterns

I'm addicted to buying arty books! I have 2 bookcases full of them yet I still need to buy more! The latest in my collection is a cute little chunky book called Patterns by Philippe de Baeck. I bought it from Amazon for just £7.06 – Bargain!


It contains page after page of interesting and unusual patterns on different themes such as Inspired by nature, Animal world and my personal favourite Kaleidoscope. The designers name is at the top of each page with their website address. Not every design is to my taste but this is a great pattern resource book that I can see myself flicking through a lot for inspiration. I was drawn to these pages...

2 comments:

  1. What a cool book! Nice job on your blog. I'm looking forward to watching it/you unfold. ;->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lissa - so glad you found me! Was going to message you and invite you over to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete